Tuesday, August 4, 2015


Through my time, I've found myself taking on more work than I can handle. Not necessarily speaking that I did too much but couldn't get it done. I've done enough and could actually get it done. Although not perfect my partner Willy Gee and myself created a modern western short. This short depicted two bad guys who seem to have robbed a bank and are now running away. Encountering some trouble, the undertaker comes to stop them. Without a background story, its left for the viewers interpretation.

William Gonzalez staring as the last bandit alive stands in front of the undertake face to face in a shoot off. Both firing and hitting each other are left to die on the dirt path they shot off. With an unexpected shift in events the other bandit never had died previously to being shot in the beginning. Leaving one bandit with an easy way out and the other dead and betrayed. This betrayal would end up sealing the fate of the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment