Thursday, July 23, 2015

The Willy Gee Story

Through my experience as a professional and as a student, I created RAQFilms my personal studio that I dream of nothing but becoming a major studio. In a previous post I talked briefly about RAQFilms, but nothing about the work. One of my Major Pieces of work that I have created was a music video I named The Willy Gee Story.

It was a production like several of my videos where I came across a lot of problems on ideas for a video. I experienced a little bit of a writer's block and it was decided I wasn't going to do the video in the first place. But after a lot of thinking we ended up doing the video with just a camera, a monopod, and an actor. Just like several of my videos I am always required to shoot on the spot with no plan. So knowing what I knew about the Vegas area I needed to come up with a story and location. With the song already recorded in a draft version and less than 2 days on its due date. My actor and friend William Gonzalez and I drove off to Fremont and went on an adventure finding a spot before the sun had set. And... Let's just say this is one that you must watch. Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment