Tuesday, July 21, 2015


RAQFilms

Set through a lot of series of titles and commotions on a title. Raqfilms is a project I have been creating since the beginning of my college career. Through this project of RAQfilms, I strive to put out a portfolio  site for the work people are dying to see. RAQFilms is my personal studio I have been dying to create with a friend in which it Showcases my prized work as a cinematographer and Director Photography. At the end of the project the one goal I would like to achieve would be to just achieve a reputable website that I could use to show professional clients as well as gain opportunities through. RAQfilms has been a dream of mine that I have not been able to get motivated enough yet to do. But has been in the makings for a while as I gain more reputable work to put onto it and brand it as my brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment