Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Constantly Staying Busy.



An artist is his/her own critic, meaning that you will judge your own work harder than anyone else. I myself conduct a lot of work and always find myself criticizing it the most while everyone else loves it. One of my more recent pieces of work was this little mini film I had done with my business partner William Gonzalez. It consisted of just an older modern look of a tourist walking down the street towards an alleyway where the fight scene takes place. In this scene I wanted to show gruesome striking as well as a very gruesome but unique piece of work. Like every other short I do in my spare time, I like to just go out to locations I know of or new areas I have been dieing to shoot in and just simply come up with an idea and shoot. This one being one of those that we had rushed and had done in a last minute shoot after all other ideas failed. We always learn from our shoots especially this one and continually get better at having to come up with something last minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment