Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Raqfilms The Beginning


 




 During my time as an Artist and as a person in general evolving RAQFilms from it just being the initials of my name to something people recognize I had the time to evaluate a lot of things and projects. Projects including events, Films, Commercials, Music Videos, etc... Through that experience I had the chance to really establish what I want in this career field. Where I began to get my inspiration from was from the Vegas Night Clubs and the Night life Scene, I was always fascinated by it even though its not exactly what everyone expects. I started out with the Rave scene in which I had met my business partner and he had introduced me into this life style. He showed me the safest and realest way to evolve as a Camera Operator. He guided me as I was young and helped me grow as an individual. The life helped me experiment with cameras and learn them to the fullest under low light environments. Truly in the end my foundation came of RAQFilms was from the contribution of my colleague and the night life I was exposed to in Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment