Tuesday, September 1, 2015

RAQFILMS and How it began



  Freshly out of high school I myself, Raymond, sought after new type of task. In High School I was an Athlete, playing sports ranging from Soccer to Cross Country. Towards the end of my Senior year in high school I started investing more time in myself in which I realized that I had been using these softwares such as after effects and sony vegas for almost 5 years now at the time and I was really good at it that I had knocked out a project for a non profit organization similar to Goodwill. 

RAQFilms formed after high school when I took the chance at taking the artistic career field in which I had a passion for over soccer at the time. RAQ films was created after the fact that established my first major style of shooting. I used a lot of Rack Focus in the beginning of my scenes. Using three initials from my name I had come up with RAQ in which a definition is still being established, but has its foundations centered and established.

In the beginning it was about the effects and cinematography and still continues to be that way today towards the Entertainment field of doing video such as Music Videos and Dance Videos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment